[lbo-talk] Hack Wisdom

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Nov 16 10:13:18 PST 2006

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 02:14:13PM -0800, Dwayne Monroe wrote:
> Any person - conservative or not - who stated that
> Rick Santorum "told the truth" is either not paying
> attention (that is, he filtered out the crazy talk and
> parsed it as "conservative" the way a lot of Dubya
> supporters tend to do) or he's paying a lot of
> attention and is just an asshole.

A friend pointed out - correctly so I think - that Santorum can really turn off the Nutter when it comes time for elections. No fetus-fondling, no man-on-dog, just tv ads of him helping the elderly, caring about social security, and cavorting about in jeans with working-class people.

I dunno what "truth" he might have told though...

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

-Buckaroo Banzai