[lbo-talk] Zzzizek should do Judas of Iscariot

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Nov 16 10:25:36 PST 2006

I was just listening to the author of a book about the lost gospel of Judas of Iscariot. He was on community owned radio station, WMNF <http://wmnf.org>. Apparently, this particular book, written in the 4th c (if I recall correctly), reinterprets the story as one in which Judas is actually carrying out the wishes of the dead guy on a stick.

I was laughing at the thought of Zizek doing a zzzlacanian reading on this one as I listened to the interview. ha. (sorry, Zizek's cool. I juat have fun mocking.)

There wasn't any one particular story about this that I thought did as good a job as the radio interview, but you can read a bit about it here.

http://news.google.com/news?hs=NSl&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&tab=wn&q=%22milton+friedman%22&btnG=Search+News