[lbo-talk] Uncle Miltie, he dead

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Thu Nov 16 11:16:22 PST 2006

Friedman's doctrines killed hundreds of thousands (millions?). It's absurd to compare him with Ellen Willis. The willingness to criticize him immediately after death would in no way justify such treatment of Willis.

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael J. Smith" <mjs at smithbowen.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:48 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Uncle Miltie, he dead