[lbo-talk] dang, I missed it

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Fri Nov 17 11:48:28 PST 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 12:00:47PM -0500, bitch wrote:

> Apparently, they yak it up quite a bit, lurking at LBO, and then
> commenting
> over at the other list Sandy subscribes to, DC-stuff [3] (
> http://attrition.org/hosted/dcstuff/ ) Some of you remember it as
> one I
> subscribed to and, in fact, some members of LBO joined that list, too.

OK, well, I am not sure what the intent of posting that was but LBO is only, very rarely mentioned on dc-stuff. SD is one poster who has his opinions and motives and once in a great while someone may post an excerpt from here, [which appears out of context to me] as proof of something or other, and then there are maybe on or two follow-ups.

I would just suggest we refrain from lots of cross-postings and replies on list A about what was said on list B etc.

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

In small proportions we just beauties see, And in short measures life may perfect be.

-Ben Jonson