[lbo-talk] the Iraqi resistance at work

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 10:06:23 PST 2006

> On Nov 19, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:
>
> > a reasonably disciplined civil war
>
> Yeah, history is full of examples of those!
>
> It may be a historical necessity, or inevitability, and is probably
> already underway, but how could you be so icily casual about
> recommending one?

I'd ask: why can you be so icily casual about the deaths caused by terrorism in Iraq, since you -- like all adults who live in the USA and other governments of the coalition of the willing, including me and others who post here -- are indirectly responsible for the existence of that terrorism, as if you had nothing to do with it? -- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>