[lbo-talk] Uncle Miltie, he dead

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 19 16:43:45 PST 2006

I'm WAY behind in my e-mail. This thread has probably long since died but....question for the experts: Do any of the the money measurements: M 1, M 2, and so on tell a person the amount of use values (good and services) produced in any given time frame? Is that M 5 or whatever? Is such a figure available?

As for the capitalist conservative apologists, I wish them all an early, oily death.

Regards,

Mike B)

Watch the communist manifestoon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oGIffyVVk

Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061119/95b5068b/attachment.htm>