[lbo-talk] US President joins congregation at church in Hanoi

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Mon Nov 20 10:04:18 PST 2006

Nhan Dan http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/

Last updated: 15:30 - November 19, 2006

US President joins congregation at church in Hanoi http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/life/191106/life_us.htm

US President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush on November 19 joined a congregation at Cua Bac church in Hanoi as part of an official visit to Vietnam where he is also attending the 14th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting. "Laura and I were proud to worship with believers here in Hanoi," President Bush told journalists after the congregation.

"We were touched by the simplicity and the beauty of the moment. We appreciate very much the congregation for allowing us to come and worship with them," said President Bush.

The US President also expressed the hope that people all across the world would be able to express religion freedom and personal faith. (VNA)

© All rights, including design and copyright are owned by NhanDan Online.