[lbo-talk] Chopper on the Australian work ethic

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Mon Nov 20 21:16:40 PST 2006

At 9:41 PM -0500 20/11/06, bitch wrote:

>Ha. I was testing out youtube on the blog design for
>http://blog.jordanbarab.com. I came across this:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rzi0hGUqJk
>
>R says his name is Kevin. Damn. It's slapstick funny, but I can see
>good old Americans getting pissy about someone going on about how to
>get workers' comp.\

He's taking off Mark "Chopper" Reid, another famous Tasmanian. I've mentioned him before:

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2002/2002-November/027390.html

The real Chopper has no ears, he cut them off with a razor blade while in prison. There was a time when taking the piss out of Chopper Reid would have been regarded as attempted suicide.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas