[lbo-talk] Re: Re: Qaeda at Work (was the Iraqi resistance at work)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 21 14:26:54 PST 2006

On Nov 21, 2006, at 5:09 PM, Daniel Davies wrote:

> I don't know whether either Yoshie, Carroll or Doug has a
> material fanbase in Iran or Iraq

People listen to my radio show all over the damned place. The numbers aren't big, I have to concede, but the tally isn't complete either. Here are the countries represented so far for November (not including the US):

Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada China Denmark Finland France Germany Iceland Ireland Italy Japan Netherlands Norway Portugal Romania Russian Federation Sweden Turkey United Kingdom

No Iran or Iraq, but keep hope alive.

Doug