[lbo-talk] AFA claims victory over WMT & the homo agenda

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 21 19:35:59 PST 2006

AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION Action Alert

November 21, 2006

Please help us get this information into the hands of as many people as possible by forwarding it to your entire email list of family and friends.

Wal-Mart Says It Will Not Make Corporate Contributions To Support Or Oppose Controversial Issues

Send Wal-Mart a "Thank you" for its statement.

Dear dhenwood at panix.com,

You have made a difference! Wal-Mart has announced they "will no longer make corporate contributions to support or oppose controversial issues unless they directly relate to their ability to serve their customers." AFA is pleased with this announcement.

Wal-Mart made the announcement Tuesday afternoon.

In response to Wal-Mart's statement, AFA has decided to cancel its efforts of encouraging people to not shop at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club this Friday and Saturday.

We believe that Wal-Mart will remain neutral in cultural battles.

Click here <http://www.walmartfacts.com/articles/4617.aspx> to see the Wal-Mart announcement.

Take Action

Please take a moment to send Wal-Mart a "Thank You" email for its policy statement.

Send Your Email Now!

If you think our efforts are worthy, would you please support us with a small gift? Thank you for caring enough to get involved.

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman American Family Association

P.S. Please forward this e-mail message to your family and friends!