[lbo-talk] Mark Ames on Western media and Ryssia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 08:57:50 PST 2006

Ames, who appears frequently in the Russian media as the guy who'll give them the inside scoop on America, had a very good, funny interview in Komsomolskaya Pravda the other day on the subject of the Western crap media (that is, 95% of it) and Russia. I know there are some people here who can read Russian, so for your benefit, it's here: http://www.kp.ru/daily/23810/60074/

I'll translate it if anybody's interested. It's not a lot of work.

His Russian is very good.