[lbo-talk] Article on WBAI dollar woes

Auguste Blanqui blanquist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:07:33 PST 2006

Not that a great a piece, but does contain some info on the station finances. The author claims to have seen the listenership figures, says they're really down, but doesn't get much more precise than that. (Do they share that with you, Doug?)

I have to admit I don't listen at all other than for Doug, the FAIR show, and Democracy Now. I think the station would do so much better with more shows like that. Seems like everything outside of them is increasingly on that HIV/AIDS conspiracy-to-9/11 Truth-to vulgar nationalism continuum. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061124/36696d19/attachment.htm>