[lbo-talk] My interview with Litvinenko in the papers

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 02:03:15 PST 2006

Interesting James. I didn't know you had an interest in this guy. BTW have the UK press covered the Genprokurator meeting to extradite Berezovsky that was occuring in London at the time?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/core/Content/displayPrintable.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/11/25/npoison225.xml&site=5&page=0

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/11/25/npoison225.xml

> James Heartfield

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!