Litvinenko's background, was Re: [lbo-talk] My interview with Litvinenko in the papers

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 05:55:45 PST 2006

James,

What are your sources for L's background in the FSB? I ask because the background laid out in the piece for him is completely different from the information I have -- that he was never in charge of anything, and nevet knew anything, but was rather a pretty unimportant guy fired and blacklisted in 1998 (99?) for unspecified "unsavory practices," then went to Britain to sell himself. Write me offlist if you want.