[lbo-talk] Re: FSB suspected in Litvinenko killing

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 08:51:39 PST 2006

Thank you. I spent the weekend with my girlfriend (we saw Barnyard, which was pretty cool), and haven't checked JRL since Friday.

Thallium was a "signature" of the KGB in the 1960s (why anybody would use a signature that draws attention to themselves is beyond me, but that's the received wisdom.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_technology/article2013289.ece

> --
> Michael Pugliese

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!