[lbo-talk] Japan-owned textile mill put into operation

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Sun Nov 26 17:09:29 PST 2006

Nhan Dan http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/

Last updated: 15:3 - November 23, 2006

Japan-owned textile mill put into operation http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/business/231106/business_j.htm

The Japanese Kondo Corporation on November 22 opened a textile mill at the My Phuoc Industrial Zone I in the southern province of Binh Duong.

With an initial investment capital of US $28 million, the Kondo Viet Nam plant will be capable of producing 16.3 tonnes of high-quality cotton yarn each day.

The products will be supplied for customers around the world, including China and Japan.

The mill has created 300 jobs. (VNA)

© All rights, including design and copyright are owned by NhanDan Online.