[lbo-talk] nomination for author of almost as stupid as thomasfriedman book of the year

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Nov 28 04:45:33 PST 2006

But his stuff from the eighties was pretty thin. And even then you could more than detect the stench of a techno/managerial utopia. So I read the stuff on the link and thought yah that's him alright. In related news Giddens is busy lamenting the death of sociology. I wonder who in fk could be responsible for that?

Tfast