[lbo-talk] Correa: not so radical, sez NYT

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Nov 28 07:48:04 PST 2006

More NYT idiocy. After Steinfels on Smith we get Romero on Galbraith:

>...A former finance minister, Mr. Correa wears tailored suits and
>chats about how North American economists like John Kenneth
>Galbraith have influenced him. Yet before crowds, he rails against
>the Bush administration and the International Monetary Fund...

Yet!!! Doesn't any editor at the NYR have an idea what JKG thought of
>"the Bush administration and the International Monetary Fund?"
Guess not.

Shane Mage

"This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire, kindling in measures and going out in measures."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 30