[lbo-talk] They’re all over the place

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 10:57:31 PST 2006

from News Hounds:

Former LAPD Detective turned right-wing pundit, Mark Fuhrman who once discussed (on tape) how beating African-Americans relieves tension, displayed his racist tendencies once again on "Hannity & Colmes", and took home his first "Outrages Quote" with 35% of the vote:

"Sean, I'm gonna tell you this right now. I dealt with people like this for 20 years. They will get up every day. They will kill somebody and go have some chicken at KFC. You will catch them eatin' chicken and drinkin' a beer after they just murdered three people. Sean, these people are out there. They're all over the place."

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/11/27/outrageous_quote_of_the_week_week_of_november_20th.php