[lbo-talk] LBO 2008 Dem POTUS poll

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Nov 29 13:45:43 PST 2006

At around 28/11/06 11:43 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2006, at 10:13 PM, Miles Jackson wrote:
>
>> As of 7:11 pm Pacific time, John Edwards is winning in the final round
>> over "I'd rather drill holes in my head". Please join me in
>> overturning this egregious result: vote early and often!
>
> So hole-drilling won. Hillary didn't get a single vote.
>
> Voting ends as soon as someone hits 50%? Abrupt, isn't it?

No, it hasn't ended (though the page makes it look that way, but in reality it just shows who would win, if any, if voting ended now). Voting ends Dec 1. Currently there are 81 ballots, and hole drilling has a commanding lead.

My consolation: my #1 pick (Al Gore) seems to have secured second place over Edwards. ;-)

--ravi