[lbo-talk] A Day When Mahdi Army Showed Its Other Side

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 06:47:04 PST 2006

On 11/29/06, Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote:Yes, yes. But that doesn't matter to Putz. Exonerating the US in helping Saddam is a higher calling.

Of course, there was that 2002 Newsweek piece, "How Saddam Happened," to consider. Wrote authors Christopher Dickey and Evan Thomas:

God, you are a Putz but, takes one to know one, eh!

as you could recall when I have tangled w/Philion, I have posted here tons about the Reagan admin. and their crucial assistance to the Iraqi regime.

The history related in the Newsweek piece is all in that book you said your wife read, "A Problem From Hell: America In The Age of Genocide."

-- Michael Pugliese