[lbo-talk] From Islamophobia to Sexism and Heterosexism

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:45:10 PST 2006

On 11/30/06, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Yoshie wrote:
>
> >Zahra Amir Ebrahimi says in this interview that she is not in the
> >video and that it's a fake circulated by her vengeful former fiance.
>
> As a realpolitiker you should know that you never believe anything
> until it's been officially denied.

You don't believe her for her denial disappoints your prurient interest? :->

It seems to me that there is but a short distance from Islamophobia, cloaked in concern for women's rights, to sexism and heterosexism.*

-- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>