Cultural preferences inconsistent with fascism?(Re:[lbo-talk]Psychic TV -- worth seeing?

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Oct 3 09:24:55 PDT 2006

There is no reason to believe that racism is a white monopoly. Racism permeates this culture and is expressed, in various ways, by all ethnic groups. But the fear of immigrants by local populations might be a fairly thin racism, mainly covering the fear of having to take a lower wage because of race-to-the-bottom conditions.

Joanna