[lbo-talk] Canada: imperialist or vassal?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 08:58:25 PDT 2006

Given that US troops are all occupied in Iraq, I think this is a perfect opportunity for Canada to put into practice its long-planned "Drang nach Suden" agenda. Canadian tanks will soon stream southward across the border, the Maple Leaf will fly above the White House, and America will cower beneath the iron-heeled, blood-soaked Canadian jackboot.

I, for one, welcome our new Canadian overlords.