[lbo-talk] The Mojito's Seductive Charms (was, science, objectivity, truth...)

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 15:58:02 PDT 2006

Oh Ravi, I composed a lengthy reply but the tale grew in the telling.

With each list-member contribution the number of points being addressed grew larger - like a lab mouse fed whey protein shakes.

So I decided to drop out, drink a mojito and listen to some Satoshi Tomiie instead. Also, my wife demands I cook her a delicious meal so time runs short.

Still, I'm left with a lingering question - and really, I think it's at the heart of the whole thing.

You've repeatedly made your complaints about "scientism" and what you see as related ailments. As I asked in a previous post, if you could have your way, what attitude would replace technosphere exclusivity?

.d.

Well sure he's a corpse but a reanimated one. Who says the dead can't be fully contributing members of society huh?

Dr. Venture ...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/