[lbo-talk] Moral Subhumans Hassle Grieving Amish

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Oct 5 09:20:45 PDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 08:54:35AM -0700, Chris Doss wrote:
> Bible-Spouting Group Plans to Picket Amish Funerals
> By Susan Jones
> CNSNews.com Senior Editor
> October 04, 2006
>
> (CNSNews.com) - A Kansas-based group that says "God
> hates fags" plans to picket the funerals of the Amish
> girls killed by a disturbed man in Lancaster County,
> Pa.

Apparently they canceled it:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/insane-amish-protest-dropped/2006/10/05/1159641433255.html

after an offer of some time on a right-wing radio show.

The Commonwealth has a law forbidding funeral protests, and the Gov. had offered up some cops. No doubt local cops would have been there. And while "God Hates Fags", his wrath would have been less than that from the locals against the Kansasers (Kansasians?), had the protest occurred.

It is a weird time when I smiled at the thought of some local redneck cop beating the shit out of someone....

[The location of this is about 20 minutes driving distance form where I live, nearer to where I grew up.]

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

Puritanism: the haunting fear that somebody, somewhere, might be having a good time.

-H.L. Mencken