[lbo-talk] good night, Ned

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 5 18:52:25 PDT 2006

============================ This is the approach I would also support if I were in the US. It would help overcome the divide on the US left, which becomes very wide every two years. There'd be heavy pressure from the DP leadership to prevent this sentiment from taking hold in the ranks, and equal pressure within the third party camp(s) from those activists who would not support even the most progressive Democrat "on principle" or who expect the DP to be supplanted soon. But I hope this idea is circulating informally within both constituencies.