[lbo-talk] science, objectivity, truth, taste and tolerance (and other responses)

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Oct 6 12:50:49 PDT 2006

At around 6/10/06 1:56 pm, boddi satva wrote:

> Ah, I think I see your problem!
>
> You don't actually have a problem with science. What you have is a
> problem with engineering.

Boddi,

I am afraid the above is not the case. I am aware of the science vs technology and science vs engineering distinctions and my arguments do not assume or imply that confusion (where applicable). I wish I had the time to go into in more detail but that would be a brand new thread of equal or higher volume. All I can suggest is to re-read my posts...

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/