[lbo-talk] good night, Ned

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 16:53:46 PDT 2006

Tell that to Charles Reich!

Consciousness III were are you?

McGovern and Marcuse both commented on, "The Greening of America." See Marcuse's bit in, "Charles Reich as Revolutionary Ostrich, " in , "The Con III Controversy, " edited by Phillip Nobile (who also wrote a dishy book on the NYRB of the 60's and early 70's, "Intellectual Skywriting."), New York, Pocket Books, 1971.

Marcuse, btw, in an interview that ran in, "Social Research, " the journal of the New School in NYC, supported McGovern.