[lbo-talk] Murdoch press strikes back at Keith Olbermann

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 06:24:23 PDT 2006

From http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/ (a site a friend showed me a little while back):

"[...] Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I’ve ever spotted at Farmer’s Market that I wound up fucking in the ass, hard. [...] I first spotted her sitting at a table in front of The Gumbo Pot with another woman who looked not unlike her, but a generation older (I neglected to ask her at any point subsequently whether this had in fact been her mother). I vaguely recognized her—there’s always a lag time placing faces you know from cable when unconfined to a telescreen—and began to notice, stealing furtive glances up from the copy of Steinbeck I was reading, that she was eyeing me with unsettling scrutiny...."

-B.

Doug Henwood wrote:

New York Post [Page Six] - October 9, 2006

Keith Gets Low Ratings In Bed

[...]

A 30-something office worker of Caribbean descent, KarmaBites1 said she struck up an e-mail friendship with Olbermann, whom she admired, and agreed to fly to New York to meet him last May. She says he came to her hotel room and opened a bottle of Merlot which he "spilled all over." Then, when "sexual activity began [in] less than an hour," Olbermann had difficulty. "I pretended he knew what he was doing," the embittered blogger writes. "I adored the guy. I didn't want him to think he was a dud in bed," so she faked experiencing ecstasy.