[lbo-talk] Re: Watching the Watchdogs

Michael Givel mgivel at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 10:13:42 PDT 2006

How? Why it is from the same list from CPJ that I gave you yesterday that you thanked me for.

[lbo-talk] Re: Watching the Watchdogs Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com Tue Oct 10 10:03:43 PDT 2006

Michael Givel:

42 journalists have been murdered in Russia (most not by the mob) but in Chechnya and during the 1993 coup in Russia since the early 1990s.

--- How the hell do you know who murdered them?

If anybody is interested in following an intelligent discussion of this subject (instead of ignorant twaddle), you can go here: http://groups.google.ru/group/Untimely_Thoughts_An_Expert_Discussion_Group_on_Russia/