[lbo-talk] once a star...

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:03:30 PDT 2006

> New York Post [Page Six] - October 10, 2006
>
> Tarzan Chimp Cops Attitude
>
> IN Hollywood, even the chimps can act like divas. When Mame
> McCutchin, host of Voom Gallery HD Networks' upcoming TV series,
> "Artland: USA," went to visit Cheeta, the simian pal of Tarzan, for a
> segment on the show, she was shocked. Cheeta, 74 - now in a Palm
> Springs "retirement" home - refused to talk to her. "

This chimp is ancient. It is certainly the longest living chimpanzee I have ever heard of.

Go someplace and interview a 112 year old human being and see if she wants to leave her room to confront a bunch of chimps who will ask stupid questions and jump up and down a lot about the lights and sound not being right. I'd stay in my room myself, unless offered some pr ice cream and prune juice with a vodka chaser.

Jerry -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061010/412dcabd/attachment.htm>