[lbo-talk] Actual Economic Question

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:19:29 PDT 2006

Yeah, but Doug, seriously, even their models don't say that.

I mean when they put in income (thus, market) and savings behavior differentials, THEY can't reproduce the data because the model rich don't get as rich as the real rich.

I mean do conservative economists - like Friedman for example - simply not deal with the fact that their own models do not produce enough wealth inequality to conform to the data?

Am I missing something here?

Boddi