[lbo-talk] South Park does 9/11 conspiracies

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Oct 12 10:59:14 PDT 2006

Doug Henwood wrote:
> [get it before Google purges all the (C)'d material!]
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLbrn43TtsI>

Brilliant! One 7 minute segment on South Park encapsulates what I've been saying to 9/11 conspiray theorists for five years: the U.S. government is not as omniscient and all-powerful as people make it out to be.

These nuts have screamed at me for "believing the official story" and they never bother to ask me what my take on 9/11 really is. What I saw in Washington, DC on 9/11 was a government in chaos. The U.S. government is powerful, but it is not all powerful or competent enough to have organized the 9/11 attacks.

How can a regime that is so incompetent have been so amazingly competent in the six months after taking office to have planned the 9/11 attacks?

Look at Iraq.

Look at New Orleans.

Look at the incompetent intelligence agencies.

At least the 9/11 truth movement is off the radar now that the anniversary is behind us.

Chuck