[lbo-talk] Iraq excess death study up

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:46:19 PDT 2006

Questions about this survey and the previous by Lancet,

http://www.slate.com/id/2108887/

http://www.casi.org.uk/analysis/2004/msg00477.html

http://burkeophilia.blogspot.com/2006/10/new-report-on-deaths-in-iraq-new-study.html

Iraq Body Count vs. MediaLens,

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/editorial/defended/2.1.php

Questions about economist Marc Herald's study of Afghan casualties,

http://www.cursor.org/stories/noncounters.htm

. William M. Arkin, "Civilian Casualties and the Air War," Washington Post [October 21, 2001].(Arkin has worked for Greenpeace, Human Rights Watch and the leftist think tank IPS)

http://www.comw.org/pda/0201oef.html