[lbo-talk] Re: Iraq excess death study up

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 13 10:07:08 PDT 2006

On Oct 13, 2006, at 11:25 AM, Michael Pugliese quoted:

> I think that there is a humanitarian disaster continuing in Iraq but
> this paper is ultimately flawed and worse it is actually misleading if
> not downright dishonest
> Posted by mettaculture at October 12, 2006 01:48 PM

Why the fuck do you feel the need to forward this crap? To stir shit up, or because you really think that not that many people are dying in Iraq? Do you think the researchers cooked the results? Or does all the controversializing just amuse you?

Doug