[lbo-talk] Hezbollah vs IDF

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Oct 14 08:43:08 PDT 2006

On Oct 14, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Michael Pugliese wrote:

> So why is Nasrallah depressed?
> http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/templateC06.php?CID=977
> Nasrallah's Malaise
> By Ehud Yaari
> Jerusalem Report, October 2, 2006

Gotta love their advisory board <http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/ templateC11.php?CID=133&newActiveSubNav=Board%20of% 20Advisors&activeSubNavLink=templateC11.php%3FCID% 3D133&newActiveNav=aboutUs>:

"I congratulate The Washington Institute for the quality of its work, which I admire." —Jeane Kirkpatrick, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations

Warren Christopher Secretary of State

Lawrence S. Eagleburger Secretary of State

Alexander Haig Secretary of State

Max M. Kampelman Senior Diplomat

Jeane Kirkpatrick U.S. ambassador to the UN

Samuel W. Lewis U.S. ambassador to Israel

Edward Luttwak Center for Strategic and International Studies

Michael Mandelbaum Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies

Robert McFarlane National Security Advisor

Martin Peretz Editor in Chief and chairman, New Republic

Richard Perle Assistant Secretary of Defense

James G. Roche Secretary of the Air Force

George P. Shultz Secretary of State

Paul Wolfowitz Deputy Secretary of Defense

R. James Woolsey Director of Central Intelligence

Mortimer Zuckerman Publisher, U.S. News and World Report