[lbo-talk] Let's Build

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Sat Oct 14 20:45:03 PDT 2006

At 10:40 PM -0400 14/10/06, Jerry Monaco wrote:

>It looks very good. How's the library there? How is book delivery?
>If you live with what is in those pictures, and some good people to
>work and play with, then a good library would make for a perfect
>settlement.

Obviously I'm going to have to put captions on some of those pictures...

There's libraries, though from what I have surmised about you it might not be up to your standards. You've probably read everything in them. Of course less people means less good people to work and play with, as well as less bad ones. You just have to take what you can get. Usually I can't tell the difference anyhow, but you might be more fussy.

But the real problem may be whether it would be ideologically sound to move to the countryside and clutter it up with houses and people. As you're something of a philosopher, we're relying on you to set good example OK ;-)