[lbo-talk] Amitav Ghosh?

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sun Oct 15 00:49:37 PDT 2006

The first book of Ghosh's I read was The Shadow Lines, and it still is my favorite of his texts. I also really love his science fiction novel, The Calcutta Chromosome. Both are considerably less linear in structure, particularly with The Shadow Lines, which travels from flashback to flashback....

robert wood