[lbo-talk] Why can't I cheer?

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 08:24:08 PDT 2006

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2003_07/001590.php

via http://www.classicalvalues.com/archives/003880.html

http://www.classicalvalues.com/archives/003874.html

YELLOWCAKE UPDATE....Yesterday I wrote a post about a story in Capitol Hill Blue in which a "CIA advisor" named Terrance J. Wilkinson claimed that he was present at White House briefings where George Bush was told that the Niger uranium story was bogus.

"I'm not sure how seriously to take this," I wrote, and it turns out that the answer is, "Not at all." Writing in Capitol Hill Blue today, publisher Doug Thompson says, "I've been had big time." Wilkinson is a fake and the briefings never took place. —Kevin Drum 4:36 PM Permalink | Comments (43)

http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/071003K.shtml Conned Big Time

By Doug Thompson

Capitol Hill Blue

Did Truthout ever retract their stories by Jason Leopold @ Karl Rove's imminent indictment by Fitzgerald over the Plame affair?