[lbo-talk] Let's Build

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 15:21:22 PDT 2006

Can someone explain to me why the idea of genetically determined behaviours in humans is such a controversial idea.

Now that we have cloned many animals we are finding that far more behaviours are genetically determined than was previously thought.

Why should humans be so radically different?

John Thornton