[lbo-talk] The Conspiracy Industry

Michael Givel mgivel at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 11:39:04 PDT 2006

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:30:14 -0400 From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> Subject: [lbo-talk] The Conspiracy Industry ( change the subject to

the war) To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Message-ID: <B0074367492 at mail3.infoquesthosting.net> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Michael Givel

^^^^^ CB: What's James Meigs' position on the war on Iraq ? For or against ?

Who cares in this case other than people who want to change the subject?

^^^^^^ CB: Yes that's the point. You're talking about an unimportant subject: conspiracy theories.

The important subject is the war, and stopping it, and we should definitely change the subject to that. The only significance of 9/11 is as to how we can discuss it in a way to stop the wars. What do you and Miegs have to say about that ? ****** Sure, one of the important subjects is ending the war. Unfortunately not relevant is 9/11 conspiracies, which are an extremely important topic on the left. Quite honestly. Where have you been?

As to where Miegs stand, I dunno since I never met him. Why don't you ask him and report back to this list your findings. I am sure we will all just be quite fascinated!!!!!