Fw: [lbo-talk] Paranoid Styles, Soviet and American (was Hamas "a project of Shin Bet")

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Oct 21 12:22:58 PDT 2006

There is also a mountain of data about sexual abuse in families. No one is saying that she has proved her case; we are objecting to her allegations being dismissed out of hand.

As a communist woman once told me in Greece: "Even Trotskyists beat their wives." To believe that an ideology automatically turns a man into a decent human being is, well, naive.

j.