[lbo-talk] Poverty and riches in Putin's Russia

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 06:57:45 PDT 2006

Way to go Chris!!! I second your comments completely and have nothing to add. I want to stress the areas in this piece Chris has doubts with is spot on. I can't imagine pensioners saying some things mentioned in this article. Plus, pensioners are too proud to complain? What!!! They complain all the time and to anyone who will listen! Scores of them demonstrate a stone's throw from Red Square every weekend!