[lbo-talk] Aptheker allegations

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sun Oct 22 09:41:24 PDT 2006

It's the borderline between the two that is culturally defined. And our culture seems to have some conflicts regarding sex, among other things. <g>

But ... my recollection of childhood is of widespread sexual border crossing, but seldom resulting in the deaths of the 'victims'. I find that change bothersome, and it seems that harsher punishments for this 'crime' have driven the change. When the punishment for murder and sex with children approach equality, murder apparently becomes an easier consideration.

Martin