[lbo-talk] Feminism and the False Memory Syndrome

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Sun Oct 22 23:18:45 PDT 2006

Again, it's Yoshie one-note, not condescending to reply to the excellent relevant points raised by Jenny Brown, in particular her point about the avoidance in court of marital rape and of sexual molestation within the family. Hers have been the most clarifying posts of this thread, and its simply ludicrous to describe as "voices of reason" those whose bias has led them repeatedly to avoid such things.

Jesse Lemisch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <critical.montages at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 1:13 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Feminism and the False Memory Syndrome

2001<http://www.psychservices.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/52/1/27> )</blockquote>