[lbo-talk] Hillary on Iraq

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:57:36 PDT 2006

> Hillary responds to the League of Women Voters of Westchester
> County's question about her position on Iraq:
>
> "I have spoken out at length regarding the difficult and dangerous
> situation we confront in Iraq. I have consistently and persistently
> criticized the admins. handling of the war. This complicated issue
> cannot be oversimplified. I refer you to the many speeches and
> statements I have made regarding this issue."

Excerpt from Hillary's speeches:

"I have spoken out at length, on the Senate floor, regarding the difficult and dangerous situation we confront in Iraq. I refer you to the congressional record for my clear statements regarding the war in Iraq."

Excerpt from the congressional record:

Hilary Clinton, Senator from New York: : "The situation in Iraq is dangerous and difficult. The issues involved cannot be oversimplified. Unfortunately there is not enough time to discuss this extremely complicated issue on the floor of the U.S. Senate. I refer all interested Senators to my statement to the League of Women Voters of Westchester." -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061023/7d85222a/attachment.htm>