[lbo-talk] lbo-tech-talk

ravi ravi.bulk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:26:24 PDT 2006

At around 20/10/06 6:56 pm, Charles A. Grimes wrote:
> ``True, I meant extensions (which can include JavaScript).'' ravi
>
> ----------
>
> What is all this crap about email? I am using my shell account to
> avoid my work connection log reflect my email activity, so I am using
> `mail', the original unix email program...

Full props to you, but if you have access to a shell account, that very likely means you have SSH access, and what you should really be doing is tunnelling your email activity through SOCKS over SSH. ;-) (you get encryption thrown in for free! Though it all depends on how deep your work droids are willing to snoop your traffic).

> Anyway, remember I tried to get you to go look at polars? Here is nice
> site that has JavaScript geometry to play with so you can `see' what
> these conformal transformation do:
>
> http://www.cut-the-knot.org/ctk/Circle.shtml

Will give it a try! Thank you,

--ravi