[lbo-talk] The Daring Life of Barack Obama

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 25 03:16:07 PDT 2006

Mike Larkin posted:

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/015633.php

Yesterday, Fox News contributor Mara Liasson described Barack Obama's "life story" as "compelling. Believe me, she doesn't know the half. Check out Big Lizards and learn about Obama's boyhood in war-ravaged Hawaii; his daring double major in political science and international relations at Columbia; his tragic and devastating defeat in a 2000 congressional primary; and his heroic comeback in which he avenged not only his own defeat but also that of the great Carol Mosley Braun, so shamefully stripped of her Senate seat in an election where the Chicago dead were deliberately disenfranchised. *******************************

So far, it looks to me like a Clinton/Obama ticket for 2008

Best,

Mike B)

Watch the communist manifestoon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oGIffyVVk