[lbo-talk] Russian Far-Right Plans Anti-Immigrant Marches

Michael Givel mgivel at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 25 10:45:40 PDT 2006

You don't take a hint very well do you? So, let me be more blunt.

Most of us here are not fooled by your continued rank pro-Putin propaganda about the supposed utopia you paint about Russia. If that is your purpose here on this list--it is not working!!!!! Your continued stream of sludge like below is also quite easy to see through too.

I happen to like this list and the debates I have here because even if I disagree no one here takes a my way or the highway approach to reality--like you do. More specifically--reality is not often black and white--Russia and Putin are not perfect and anybody who says so are just engaging in nonsense.

Uh, no. The "rest of us" are not imbeciles. _Just you_. And only you. Actually you're probably not an imbecile. Just an uneducated fool who thinks he can gain insight by surfing around on the net looking for wire stories that were themselves mostly written by people in their early 20s just out of college with no knowledge of the subject they are reporting about, and thinks that the media contain no bias. A rather sad, pitiful fool who in the depths of his ignorance thinks he is wise. Alas, there are far too many of you and your brethren hopping around on the Internet.